Friday, December 2, 2011

Greetings from WaWaWA

Hello my dear dragons!
We're just finishing up the semester at Whitman which means that my head is filled to capacity and winter is slowly freezing my fingers and ears. If you want to know anything about the origins of maize or the international trade war of GMO hit me up. What I'm really excited about is working at a Caviar Shop over winter break. I get to learn all about caviar, foie gras, and truffles. As much as I have been working with Real Food initiatives this summer I'm excited to get a little ritzy. Also, hopefully in January I'll be attending the Northwestern University Conference on Human Rights, this years focus is the global food crisis! So far, becoming a leader of the food movement on conference has been an exciting and insightful experience. I'm getting to use my bossiness and organizational skills to make things happen! Anyway, tonight I'm going to make me and my girlfriends some coconut curry and then hopefully get shitttyyy. Love ya'll.

Oh and this video brings back some good memories. Its beautiful. And a fairly accurate representation of Varanasi!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-XckisnpM&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment