Thursday, October 20, 2011

From India to Iowa

HEY WASSUPPP?

I guess the whole point of this thing is to reminisce/catch up. Sooo incase anyone was curious I will give a brief update because I haven't talked to some of you guys, well, since we left India.

I am currently livin' the sweet life at Grinnell College. I know -- where? It is basically bum-fuck nowhere Iowa. I love it though; it's a total freak school. I think I'm going to major in Anthropology (maybe French too? can't decide) and I'm thinking about studying abroad in Tanzania next year. I think it will be like the Lion King. I am on both the cross country and swim teams, but we are division 3 so don't worry I'm not actually good at these sports. This past summer I was a camp counselor at a mountain camp in Colorado and it was pretty sweet. I realized I don't like kids that much though. So that was rough.

So those are the big headlines I guess -- what about erryone else??? I'm very curious.

Also, remember that time Jonathan and Daniel crashed that rickshaw in Bodhgaya? I do. LULZ.

Miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment